Grow Your Business with Montana SEO Services
Do you want to grow your online presence? Are you looking to get more traffic to your website, more valuable traffic? Are you looking to close more sales, get more ad revenue, or generate more leads? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need Montana SEO services. A strong online presence that is traffic driven is the goal of SEO optimization. Read on to learn more about SEO, how it works, how it can help your business, and what it costs to optimize your site and keep it that way.
What is SEO?
Short for search engine optimization, SEO is a proven and cost-effective marketing strategy that aims to drive traffic to your site by having you show up in a top slot in a search result page of Google, Bing, or another search engine. For example, Google ranks websites according to their quality. That’s the key – you need to have quality, meaningful content for the search results to list you first, second, third, or even on the first page.
How Does SEO Work?
SEO works by using keywords to determine what kind of experience (website) they should offer their customer. For example, if you own a website in Montana that is about candy and a user looks up the keyword phrase “candy stores in Montana” you’re website will hit a top spot, but only if you have effectively utilized that particular keyword phrase.
How to Optimize your Website with SEO
To optimize your website, a professional SEO service is your best choice. Here is how it is done:
Keyword Research: Keywords and keyword phrases are the “key” to SEO. That’s why Montana SEO Services does all the keyword research necessary to bring you valuable traffic. They analyze your competitors’ keywords for their site and see what has and hasn’t worked for them.
Copywriting: Montana SEO Services will pitch blog titles and write the copy using the keywords derived from exhaustive and thorough research. We will also write the long form copy for your entire website, which will also utilize important, traffic-driving keywords. This copy will be kept up-to-date and will be engaging content that promotes a valuable action such as requesting a service, buying a product, spending time reading, calling, filling out a contact form, or other meaningful action.
Meta: We will write all the Meta descriptions, Meta tags, and Meta keywords for all your web pages. Meta is extremely important for SEO and targeted keywords should be including in all Meta language.
What is Fair SEO Pricing?
Now comes one of the more frequent questions: What does SEO cost? That depends on the company you decide to work with as well as other factors that include the size of your business and what services you want. Here is a list of what you can expect to pay for Montana SEO services.
- For a monthly retainer SEO service, you should expect to pay between $750 and $5,000 per month.
- Contract SEO services are fixed price services for blog writing or copywriting. For copywriting, you can expect to pay per word which can range from $0.15-$0.50/word. Product descriptions tend to charge a higher rate.
- A social media set up and maintenance can cost anywhere from $500-$3,000. This includes a Facebook fan page. Your blogs will all so be published here as well as engaging daily posts that promote actions, like shares, likes, comments, and clicks, that can drive more traffic and increase your bottom line.
- An SEO audit will typically cost a flat fee of about $500-$7,500. Again, this depends on the SEO Company you choose to work with as well as the size of your website.
- There is also project based pricing which can range from $1,000 to $30,000 for various SEO campaigns, including AdWords for Google.
- If you were to hire an hourly SEO consultant, you can expect to by between $100 and $300 an hour.
If you want your website to be SEO optimized to flood it with traffic, you need Montana SEO services. We will take as much time as we need to get to know you, your business, your website, social media channels and more. We will do a major analysis of your site and your competitors’ sites and learn from their mistakes so you don’t have to repeat them. Once we get to know your site and see what we have to work with, we can start the keyword research and an SEO optimization plan to make your site generate more and more traffic.
Local SEO Pricing
Our local SEO package design for all small & medium sized business
to get top ranking results in search engine.